These are early signs of pregnancy but many of these symptoms also occur under other conditions, including stress, so they do not prove you are pregnant. Some women may not notice any symptoms in the first weeks or months.
For your peace of mind and health, make an appointment or walk in for a free pregnancy test if you suspect you may be pregnant.
- Late or missed period, or light bleeding instead of a normal period
- Tender or swollen breasts
- Frequent urination
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Fatigue or increased tiredness
- Lightheadedness or fainting
- Mild abdominal cramping
- Food cravings or aversions
- Darkening of the nipples
- Mood swings